I am currently trying to make a nintendo 3ds game in unity to play in citra (for school it was not my choice). So in Unity it just works fine (pretty basic with 7 objects and 5 scripts) so the animation of my player runs and he stays in his spot. But in Citra as sooon as I press the button to move, the game just freezes and the frames go from 60FPS to 0.
I sat hours trying to fix things but nothing I believed would work did so I got here…
- OS: Windows 10 Home (Build 18362.592)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X Six-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- RAM: 16.0 GB
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1419
- Game: My One
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
(I’m sorry thats in German but u should understand it)
citra_log.txt (47.7 KB)
All the posts I found before were more like “I have the same problem” or just a error trhough exporting files from the nintendo which isnt viable in my case.
I hope I covered it all and thanks in advance