Basically when trying to play the game Dragon Quest Monsters 2, whether it be a clean jp rom or the english translated patched rom, when I try to leave for the first world, the desert town, the game basically freezes and displays Speed: 0%/100% game: 0 FPS Frame: nan ms
If I try to stop the emulation, restart, or just exit the program the whole thing stops responding and I have to use task manager to end task. I’ve seen other people playing this game with Citra so what am I missing here!?
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 home
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core Processor
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 2362
- Game: Dragon Quest Monsters 2
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):