Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
whenever i open pokemon x i play with 100% speed and 25-30 fps but after 5minures of playing the screen freezes anf fps becomes 0 while the speed imcreases… please help me please
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: AMD a9 9425
- GPU: Raedon r5
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1717
- Game: pokemon x
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (24.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1717 HEAD-647a6f8
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD A9-9425 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 20.10.35.02 27.20.1034.6
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
[ 0.008127] Config <Info> core/settings.cpp:operator():75: Core_CPUClockPercentage: 10
^ This is likely the issue. Go to
Emulation>Configuration>System and set the CPU Clock Speed back to 100%. Underclocking or overclocking is inherently unstable so you shouldn’t mess with that setting unless you know what you’re doing.