3D movement in sonic lost world

Hello, I was able to try the 3ds sonic lost world in citra, but when playing a special phase in which you must move the 3ds to collect orbs, the gyroscope is pulled down and does not let you continue, sometimes I can force it to Move around a bit but nothing comes of it. (motion settings are default)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

This is an English only forum, please do not post in any other language. If you are not a native English speaker and are using a translator to assist, you may write your post in your own language as long as you provide the text of the automatic translation in the post.

oh man sorry, i already know that is an english forum but i also look around and i found some forums in spanish, let me translate it
Edit: done :smiley:

Hold down your right mouse button and move it around the Citra Window. It should give you motion controls, though it might be a bit finicky.

Note that we don’t tend to answer those posts. That’s usually just a bunch of regular users speaking Spanish with one another. But we generally want to use only 1 language to make moderation more manageable.