Every time I load a pokemon game such as ORAS, SM, XY, or USUM, it does not run or get
executed on the emulator for some reason. For instance, if I were to attempt to load USUM the emulator would load up the shaders and would go into the settings menu and work until the kukui camera scene after which the emulator screen would just freeze. Music still plays and my inputs are recognized but the screen is stuck. For ORAS, the game just goes into a white screen. I would appreciate it if you could help me sort this issue out. Thank you.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-10210U CPU @1.60GHz, 2112 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processors
- GPU: Intel graphics family integrated (no specific graphics card)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1823
- Game: 3DS pokemon games
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (34.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: