7th Dragon DLC connect to internet

I was able to dump the dlc and install it on citra, the game runs perfectly fine, and it would seem that the dlc did install properly as the game recognized a demo save file that was with it. However the dlc itself doesnt show up? On the title screen there is an option for downloadable content with 2 options: go to the eshop and buy dlc, which is obviously out, and an option to check what dlcs you have purchased which I assume I have to do in order to actually access it. But as far as I can tell it also requires connecting to the eshop as I only get errors back when I try this option. Has anyone else experienced something like this in this game or in another with a similar issue? Is there any way to trick it into turning the dlc on? Could I get a different save that already has access to the dlc and start from there?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

You may need to dump an update too, please refer to our dumping guide for this and install the results through File -> Install CIA...:

If this does not fix the issue, please upload a log file.