I recently downloaded Pokemon Omega Ruby game on the latest Citra Nightly, and it doesn’t run the game, just lags and there is no speed nor fps. I read some posts about this certain problem, and I think it could be problem of my weak pc, or because my CPU doesn’t support OpenGL 3.3. (I don’t know what version of Open GL I have) But I will try my luck and ask you what is the real cause of the game not running, and if it’s fixable.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80 GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1731
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby Decrypted USA
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (14.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: