A Fatal Error has occured Need Help

Crit

[ 250.178099] Core <Critical> core/core.cpp:Load:301: Failed to load ROM (Error 1)!
This usually refers to a badly built ROM. You’ll need to redump your game. Please refer to our game dumping guides:

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles

Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.

I can see you’ve opened up a topic for your issue. Please wait for me to respond there. I’m going by oldest support requests to newest. Additionally, please directly upload the log file to your message box, then post it.

Disable your cheat code, then restart the emulation. See if the issue persists.

Your device has an unusual way of running OpenGL apps. This means that Citra will not function properly. You’ll need to wait for Vulkan.

[ 1.773493] Service.FS <Info> core/file_sys/archive_selfncch.cpp:OpenRomFS:193: Unable to read RomFS
^ Your ROM is corrupted. You’ll need to redump your game. Please refer to our game dumping guides:

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles

Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.

[ 31.959944] Service.FS <Info> core/file_sys/archive_selfncch.cpp:OpenRomFS:188: Unable to read RomFS
^ Your ROM is corrupted. You’ll need to redump your game. Please refer to our game dumping guides:

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles

the problem persists it displays a black screen
citra_log.txt (23.4 KB)

[ 11.369657] Core.Cheats <Warning> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:SetEnabled:433: Cheats enabled. This might lead to weird behaviour or crashes
Your cheat code is still enabled. Make sure to restart the emulation after disabling the cheat code, otherwise it will not be disabled properly.

I disable all cheats
citra_log.txt (29.9 KB)

citra_log.txt (13.6 KB)

citra_log.txt (50.9 KB)

Please select a new folder for your user folder (don’t move data), and launch your game. See if the same issue occurs (this won’t have your save data). If it does, upload a new log file.

Your ROM appears like it is corrupted. You’ll need to redump your game. Please refer to our game dumping guides:

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles

citra_log.txt (7.6 KB)

citra_log.txt (914 Bytes)

[ 2.411659] Service.FS <Info> core/file_sys/archive_selfncch.cpp:OpenRomFS:193: Unable to read RomFS

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles

citra_log.txt (10.4 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1996  HEAD-d0b8974
Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.2283)
CPU                                          11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                           528.49
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Shader                              [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

citra_log.txt (83.7 KB)