Issue: A fatal error has occurred
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1762
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (18.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1762 HEAD-1382035
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 466.27
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/
I tried all 3 solutions but it still doesn’t work.
If you redumped your game, please upload another log file.