Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-3220
- GPU: GeForce GT 1030
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1397
- Game: Monster Hunter XX
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (22.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1397 HEAD-020cd56
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GT 1030/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 382.33
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/