Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System:
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (18.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1755 HEAD-41dc0b7
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 431.90
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/
Redump the game using the guides below, have at least 4GB free space on your Nintendo 3DS’s SD card before you do it: