Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Just recently downloaded Citra and the Pokemon Sun ROM found on 3dscia. Every time I try to run Pokemon Sun I get a message that states, “A fatal error has occurred. Check the log for details. Continuing emulation may result in crashes and bugs.” I’ve tried fixing it but no matter what I do I keep getting the error message.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1327
- Game: Pokemon Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (1.3 KB)