A possible way to see touch screen in main screen with a button?

Hi everyone! After playing the legend of zelda oot 64 emu, i decided to play majora’s mask in citra. But there is something bothering me, as you can guess it’s touch screen. And i wonder is there any way to pass between touchscreen and main screen.

If i couldnt explain very well here is an example scenerio:
Playing Majora’s Mask in one screen mode, and suddenly i need to something from touch screen and a pressed start/select button, then touchscreen came i did the things then pressed start/select once again then back to the game.
Is that possible?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Not sure what you mean even with that explanation :stuck_out_tongue: but you can swap the screens with F9

yes yes i meant that, but is there any way to do that by controller?

The only way to do that is by using 3rd party software, I have been able to do it with vjoy+UCR but maybe joy2key works too, idk.

By that will i need to configre all controller settings from begining?

Depends if you are gonna use an already mapped button or not, you could use like L3 or R3 (assuming you have a playstation controller) which should be free. i.e in like joy2key you map R3 so it uses F9.

Allright i did, thank you so much! Now i am so sorry for didnt use citra for oot because of that problem XD

oh also i almost forget to ask, can i choose masks map etc. by analog?