Hello ! First of all, thank you so much for creating this emulator, i’m so glad to be able to play those game.
I just finished Dual Destinies ( EUR ) and have the DLC cia installed ( eur too ), but when i launch the special episode, Citra Crash. I’m using Canary 1041, but the crash occurs also on the latest version of Citra.
Thank’s a lot for your help !
- Operating System: Windows10
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K 4 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1224
- Game: Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (294.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1041 HEAD-f27088b
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
LLE Audio Emulation Enabled null
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Please redump your dlc with the most up-to-date copy of GodMode9. This sounds like an error caused by dlc dumped before the utility had it’s bug fixed.
Hello, thank’s a lot for answering me.
I do not know how to do that, do you have any link for a tuto or something ?