Citra updater is downloading the next update extremely slowly. There’s no other downloads pulling bandwidth away, I have updated the client several times in the past without issue and I can browse at normal speed, so it’s not my internet acting up.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4790 @ 3.60 GHz
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1825
- Game: None
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Sadly the updater seems to inherit the OS’ language, so even though I changed Citra client’s language to English the updater is still in Spanish. Let me know if translations are needed or if I can change the language.
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: