About TAS Input

Hello,

I’ve been using citra Emulator for almost 3 years now and I’m doing TASes, especially on Mario Kart 7 game.

I also used to TAS Mario Kart Wii on Dolphin Emulator, but a very important tool is missing on Citra to help the TAS community, and this is TAS input.

I don’t know if I’m allowed to put Dolphin screenshots in here, but I’m pretty sure most of you will know what I’m talking about. It would be incredibly helpful and even more with the using of frame advance.

Anyway, I was asking if this was in your plan to add this feature, and if yes, when. If not, I’d like to know if there was any other way I could use TAS input on citra, maybe with an external program or I don’t know (I’m not really good with that kind of things).

Thanks by advance and thank you for everything you’ve done and you are doing for Citra.

Dump please

Thanks by advance!

‘Bumping’ a post several hours after posting won’t get you very far :sweat: If someone knows they will answer in time :pray: Sign in to GitHub · GitHub You can also see how a feature request goes.