About the operation of Disgaea 1 Complete (Japanese version "Disgaea Refinement of Makai Senki")

Translated into English with Google Translate.
About the operation of Disgaea 1 Complete (Japanese version “Disgaea Refinement of Makai Senki”).
In the operation of “yuzu-windows-msvc-20191004-1485528”, the sound effect was only illegally repeated three times, but even in the unified yuzu at this stage, even the title screen is not displayed properly, naturally play I can’t. Is it due to an adverse effect of the upgrade or a change in machine specs required by yuzu?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Those are known bugs, wait for fixes.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply!
I wait for it!

Why did the graphics appear completely unrecognized after the integration, although the graphics were perfectly good before nightly and canary were integrated?

yuzu-windows-msvc-20191004-1485528

Today.

yuzu17 log.txtlog.txt (1.0 MB)

After a clean installation, the game will no longer start. The screen is black.log2.txt (749.6 KB)

Before this happened, I was asked to run a large-scale update on Windows 10 in Japan. I updated in a hurry because there was a limit until November, but if my memory was correct, it was highly likely that this issue of yuzu had occurred since then. By the way, no abnormalities occurred in other titles.

A fix should now be available.

1 Like

Thank you very much. But the behavior did not change. I will try a clean install later.

After a clean installation, the original title screen was displayed. However, the problem that the sound effect is repeated three times is the same. Thank you very much!

N1 games seem to have that 3 times sound bug. Usotsuki Hime also has it.

I also confirmed. Same bug.