Ace Attorney Trilogy - Microphone Setup

Issue: I tried to set up the microphone so it would work in Case 5 - fingerprint stage,but no matter what i tried it doesn’t work
I tried all the microphone options like Input type : None,Static,Real, input device either default/microphone of the laptop, tried with another mic,tried with the laptops mic
Somehow it works with static noise, but the game doesn’t detects it and blows all the powder away,tried to do it manually when it is close to detecting and it still doesn’t work
System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5 Ghz
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 620, cause Citra doesn’t like my better graphics card
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1229(and the previous four) and Canary 1264(and the previous 4)
  • Game: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Try speaking very close to the microphone, also on windows right click on the sound icon on the notification area and open ‘Sounds’, click on the recording tab and right click on your microphone and open properties, go to the levels tab and increase the Microphone Boost. see if that has any effect.

Tried your solutions, but no matter the settings citra doesn’t detect the fingerprints and it let’s me get all the dust without passing to the next stage.