Whenever I start up my ACNL cxi, citra says “A fatal error has occured”.
I do not have this issue with my other rom, super mario 3d land.
- Operating System: Linux (manjaro x64)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Mobile
- Citra Version (found in title bar): not found in title bar. I compiled https://github.com/citra-emu/citra TODAY. I have no idea which version that is because it says nowhere, only that it’s a release.
- Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf Amiibo
citra_log.txt (10.9 KB)
System Information for Support
Operating System Manjaro Linux
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1660 Ti with Max-Q Design/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 440.82
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
These did not solve my issue.
I have solved the issue. There were two roms in my 3ds. One was prefixed CTR-P and the other CTR-U.
CTR-U was an update to the game that I downloaded from the eshop. I was trying to play an update. D’oh.
CTR-P was the correct (and way larger) rom to boot.