With the latest Nightly Build the game Animal Crossing New Leaf will boot to a black screen and not continue. The only method I found to troubleshoot this is to start the game without the Hardware Renderer enabled, letting the game run a little, and then turning the renderer back on. It runs perfectly like it used to with this workaround but the Hardware Renderer has to be re-disabled every time to boot the game.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-6100T CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3192 Mhz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 530
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1405 Nightly
- Game: Animal Crossing - New Leaf welcome amiibo
citra_log.txt (12.6 KB)