I was playing ACNLF for a while and then it froze, both the speed and FPS went to 0. Ive been playing for some time and it has never done it. I would like to know how i could at the very least save the game so that i dont lose my progress. I’m afraid to close citra because it wouldnt save so the log may not show the problem.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Celeron® CPU N3350 @ 1.10GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): CIitra Canary 1608
- Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (46.2 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1608 HEAD-e0f26ec
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 500
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 188.8.131.5273
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/
unfortunately neither of those options can help me