ACNL: I can't visit my friend's town in the same room

Issue:
I am hosting a room to play with my friend, he can enter the room, and I can receive him in my city normally. But when I try to visit him, the game crashes after a long wait for the train, and he loses his connection with the room. I was able to visit him once, and the settings haven’t changed at all.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo
  • GPU: Nvidea GTS 450
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1526
  • Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo

Diagnostic Log

citra_log.txt (99.4 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1526 HEAD-4d7487b
Operating System                              Windows 7 SP 1 (6.1)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E7200  @ 2.53GHz
OpenGL Vendor                                 NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer                               GeForce GTS 450/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
GPU Driver Version                            391.35
Enable CPU JIT                                [x]
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             null
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
Enable Vsync                                  null
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

Are both of you on Welcome Amiibo?

Yes, we are using exactly the same version of the game.
Before we upgraded to Welcome Amiibo I was no longer able to visit him. After we updated, I got it once and then no more.
Thanks for listening.

Since I can see 127.0.0.1 which suggest you are doing this on the same computer? I might look into this next week or so.

I’m sorry I did not understand your question. Do you mean if I have been using the same computer since I first tried it, or that I am using the same computer as my friend?

Anyway, I’ll answer both. I am using the same PC since I use citra. He’s on another computer, but the same one he used when it worked. I would be happy if you could help us and I am already very grateful. (I forgot to mention: Both my friend and I opened the router’s doors for the citra, after all we managed to enter the same room.)
Thanks again :slight_smile:

Ah sorry, jumped to conclusions when I saw this in the log:
Network <Info> network/room.cpp:SendStatusMessage:793: [127.0.0.1] Joao (JPe) has left. :stuck_out_tongue:

If necessary we can try again, and I send my log again and ask him to send his too.

Even though my friend lost his connection with the room, it appears in the log that I left. Actually, I’m still in the room … This is kind of confusing.