I wanted to play Animal Crossing, so I started like every other day Citra and selected the file. But it didn’t start. I just see a black-screen with the sound of the game.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel core i7-7700
- GPU: Nvidia gtx 1060 6gb
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1402
- Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (5.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1402 HEAD-cd86c9b
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I installed the newest version and it is still not working.
Update again xD:
I tried to use the Canary Version, but it didn’t work.
I also used older versions of the Nightly build and it also didn’t work.
Can someone pls help me, i’m totally struggling the whole day ._.
I updated both versions and tried to start the game with them.
It is still not working… I’ve tried everything, I disabled the Disk Shader Cache and everything else.
But nobody is answering me… xD
Whatever, I fixed it.
My Monitor was plugged into the Motherboard and not into the GPU.
So I plugged it into my GPU and it is now working.