Acnl: welcome amiibo stuck on loading screen

ACNL: WELCOME AMIIBO STUCK ON LOADING SCREEN:
When I load the game on citra it just stays on the first loading screen, i’ve tried it with the nightly and the canary build and its been loading for a couple of minutes now, what should I do? Oh, and before the first loading screen appears, the screen turns cyan for a moment.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Homs Single Language 64-bit
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-8145U
  • GPU: Intel® UHD Graphics 620
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1463 and Citra Canary 1591
  • Game: ACNL - Welcome Amiibo
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

This is the cyan color that appears before the loading screen:

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (1017.9 KB)

As i finished writing this, the game is still loading…

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1463 HEAD-3b1b8b7
OpenGL Vendor                                 Intel
OpenGL Renderer                               Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
GPU Driver Version                            26.20.100.7372
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             null
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
Enable Vsync                                  null
System Region                                 -1

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
  • You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/

You have a lot of memory read errors which is a sign of a corrupted rom. Other reasons are if you are using cheats but cannot see you are using any, and the other if region is not set in Citra manually it can cause that(does for like Majora’s Mask). Try redump using the guides below to make sure it’s clean. Have at least 4GB free space on your SD card.

Uhhh, this is kinda awkward but my family doesn’t have the money to buy a 3ds. So is there anything i can do instead? I’ve waited a long time for this to download, only for it to not work. I want to cry, but I know that’s not going to help.

Will downloading a new rom help?

Make sure you have read and understood the rules. Downloading roms from the internet is illegal. You need to own the games either on cartridge(physical copy) or digitally(bought, downloaded from the eShop then installed on your 3DS).