After last update on my screen is black bar while I play pokemon ultra sun
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: I5 8gen
- GPU: integrated
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1783
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (398.4 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1783 HEAD-746609f
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version 188.8.131.5253
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
repaired. I needed to uninstall Drivers and install new.
Now this bug happened again. I did this same thing to repair this, but can I stop this bug somehow?
Also try deleting your disk cache, might help with graphical glitches due to shader incompatibilities