Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
After playing lots of hours, today only my updated save file can’t be saved.
I tried an old save file of the same game and I found that here it can be saved… Help!
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: MacBookPro16,1 IDK
- GPU: MacBookPro16,1 IDK
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1143
- Game: Pokemon Ruby Omega
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (969.6 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1143 HEAD-556ac5c
Operating System ?
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon Pro 5500M
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Are you trying to save with the menubar : Emulation > Save state. ?
You’re using an ancient Citra version. Please update to the latest Citra version available.