After most recent update on android version, the speed slowed down

I usually play the games sped up so I set limit speed percent to 200% if I have it turned on at all. After the last update for android, even with the speed limit percent turned off, it runs at a Max of 100% and seems to lag even more. By the way, I’m playing Pokemon Ultra Sun. I also have had an issue with being able to use the bottom screen to use Pokemon refresh. Is there any work around for either of these. The second issue is less of an issue, but I would definitely prefer to be able to have my game sped up if I choose it to be. By the way, I’m playing on a Samsung note 10+ and have had no issues aside from the Pokemon refresh issue before the last update.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Android Note 10+???

I meant Samsung note 10+

Do you have the Exynos or Snapdragon variant? Also Upload your log file. From Internal Storage->citra-emu->log->citra_log.txt and attach it.

I have the snapdragon variant. citra_log.txt (32.2 KB)

Any answers or workarounds for this?

citra_log.txt (34.2 KB) this is the log of the Pokemon refresh not working.

Still no answers or workarounds that I have found. Still looking for answers because I prefer to be able to play at higher emulation speeds.