Age of Calamity: Severe FPS drops

Sorry to have said it, but yup that is the problem.

I’m not sure it’s pure specs, but I wouldn’t discard this game being more GPU bottlenecked than the rest.

And needs almost 9 GB of ram.

Im confused . I saw some can run this game perfectly on a gtx 1050 ti

What CPU, how much Ram, what Yuzu build he played on.
Oh I forget that I have the latest GPU Driver 497.09.

Getting Log Files - yuzu Again we’ll know more from a log file please post one when you can

yuzu_log.txt (458.6 KB)

use default x1 scaling and enable async gpu emulation in config graphics that is the cause of your performance hit.

This helped alot!!! Now the game is more playable !!! I get the slowdowns in crowds but not that often like previously

2 Likes

I did show you my settings, except the AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR), Accuracy Level = Extreme (Very Slow) possible crash the game, those are my insanity with higher settings.

And try without FXAA and Handheld mode for more FPS.

handheld mode? Where is that

Controller settings, where you see Docked Mod, deselect it to get Handheld Mode.

oh okay. But i think theres something wrong with my pc i even turned off fxaa and it stills run like on a potato

1 Like

To bad you still have low fps.

its not as low as previously but it just doesnt make sense that my pc can run new games like resident evil 2 on max but cant run age of calamity :sob: :sob: :sob:

pc gaming is not a valid comparison to modern emulation.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Makes sense

You don’t translate a different CPU and GPU architecture in real time when running regular games. There’s a lot of overhead in that process.

So as i understand modern emulating is very demanding

yes it can be much more demanding than native pc games.