Age of Calamity

OK so my Age of Calamity is pretty much working great now - I have Nvidia GPU, Intel CPU. I run OpenGL with all advanced graphics settings turned off and do not get any crashes. One major weird thing is happening - the character screens run like junk 99% of the time. But twice now, if I play through the vah rudania level - everything suddenly runs perfectly. Character screens are perfect (I took a video of it).

Not sure if I’ve made a false connection here - will continue testing, but i’m looking for ways to be able to access the character screens with out it dropping to 0-1FPS.

Otherwise it’s going great - we’re doing 2 player in docked mode and its very playable (except when new shaders build - which is probably a 1 time thing)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

There are shader decoding issues affecting stability and performance.

its near perfect but I tried again. Character screen is 0-1 fps. I play the Vah Rudania level then Character screen FPS goes up to 30. I’ll try grabbing a log (but I get no crash so not sure if anything will log). I’m only flagging this is in case it somehow helps resolve an issue.

…so I have a backup ‘precompiled’ shader file, if I sub it in then run the level i get good performance

i cant play it do you did something special ?

We are reverting a bug that appeared in the file system, wait for the next mainline build.