Aikatsu My No.1 Stage! QR codes un-scannable:
So, I’ve been testing Japanese based games on the citra engine as of late and I’ve stumbled upon an Aikatsu Game (Specifically my no.1 stage) and everything works exceptionally, except for the scannable QR codes.
This game also uses the rear camera like Pokemon and requires extra qr codes to summon in items. The issue is, Pokemon qr codes can be scanned in Pokemon itself but this game cannot scan any of its designated qr codes, give it if it were from their original game cards (which i have in my possession and has been shown in the trailer that it does work) and 3ds qr codes as well. If anyone has a solution to this particular problem, I would be extremely grateful!
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64bit
- CPU: Intel ® CORE ™ i5-8250U @ 1.60GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1535
- Game: アイカツ！ マイナンバーワン ステージ！, Aikatsu ! My No . 1 Stage !
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (225.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1535 HEAD-41bff0e
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version 22.214.171.12446
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Hello, beside QR code, I wanna check with you if you experience random fps jitter when playing with the songs? I have no clue to find out the issue and fix it.
To answer you question, No. The game runs perfectly on my engine and nothing else is broken/not working.
You have a few options:
- Check your game optimizations
- Alter your settings
- Re-install Citra (Use Nightly, Not Canary)
Oh btw, did you find any DLCs and if so, do work for you? (Extra Stages, Songs, etc.)
If you find a way to make the QR codes work, please let me know.
Thanks, Have a nice day.
Here are the steps to make a workable QR code.
- Prepare a white background png file with 1140 x 1140 dimension
- With your QR code, past it to the centre of the prepared png
- Configure Citra to use file as QR code source
Here are some reference for you.