¿Alguien sabe por qué me pasa esto?(Does anyone know why this happens to me?)

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

What happens? We’ll need a lot more info than that. Please edit your post to fill out the support template.

The problem is: I used citra before and played well, but now when I emulate any game, I barely see what I think is one of the screens, for the bottom corner it appears but it only appears in ngro and changes to gray or white and everything else that I see in the window is the background.

citra_log.txt (21.8 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

A couple of things to try:

• Update your GPU drivers.
  • In your user directory, in the config directory, open qt-config.ini. In the [Layout] section, if there are any lines of custom_<one or two sides>\default=false, change the false to true. This will disable any custom layout that’s in effect.

echo, pero el problema perciste

el%20error
tambien sale esto.

This forum is English only. Does this happen in Nightly? If this happened when you updated, you should find the build that started this issue preferably with Nightly (click Manual download in the download page).

sale en canary y en Nightly
y lo descargue de forma manual, ademas pasa en todos los juegos