all.games have slowed since the last update: i play with Pokemon mystery dungeon: gates to infinity and dragon quest monster joker 3
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- CPU: AMD K15 Stoney Ridge Technology
- GPU: 80MB ATI AMD Radeon R3 Graphics (HP)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1554 and canary 1762
- Game: Pokemon mystery dungeon: gates to infinity and dragon quest monster joker 3
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (29.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1554 HEAD-7625306
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD A4-9125 RADEON R3, 4 COMPUTE CORES 2C+2G
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) R3 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 26.20.12028.2
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.