- Normally uninstalling/reinstalling Citra doesn’t affect my save files
- I wanted to trade with myself in Ultra Moon and Sun. In doing so I cluttered my files up.
- With (1) in mind I tried deleting everything citra from my PC, including appdata file.
- I reinstall Citra Nightly, attempt to return to my save files and all of them are gone. I tried the same with Canary and the same thing occurs.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1707
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon, Sun, Y
citra_log.txt (5.7 KB)