All My Save Files Suddenly Seems To Be Reseted

Issue:
So, I Have Been Playing Pokemon Citra Games For An Long Time and I always save my file when I leave mainly Pokemon Ultra Sun which I have grinded for 4 months. Since then, I haven’t played for almost 1 month. And when I came back to play Pokemon Ultra Sun for whatever reason The “Select Your Language” popped up although I was confused so I tried to restart Citra and the Language Part kept popping up. So I tried to play Pokemon Omega Ruby and The “Select Your New Game” Popped up.
And I also tried to Restart Citra But Nothing Worked Out.
And No, I DID NOT RESET MY GAME OR ANYTHING
It just suddenly happened now.

And Also I’m Using Android 11 Phone Unlike Others that use PC/Laptop.

System Information

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (8.5 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

Try using an official build that we support instead of an unofficial build. Make sure you also select the correct folder where your saves would have been stored.

Sadly It didn’t work :frowning_face:
Besides I already accepted the reset and just move on to new save since I don’t think I’ll get my long save file back…
Besides I checked the “main” file and TRANSFERED to another device and the Select your Language Part pops up so yea ig all my save files have been erased for no reason even tho I haven’t played for 1 month.

And I can assure you I didn’t do any reset or anything.
It automatically got reseted :neutral_face: