Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
It gots a black screen at start I opened it.
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
- CPU: intel i5 3210m 2.50ghz
- GPU: nvidia geforce 610m 2gb
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1601
- Game: Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (35.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1601 HEAD-f72be7a
Operating System Windows 7 SP 1 (6.1)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 220.127.116.1129
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [ ]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
GPU Driver Version: 18.104.22.16829
This driver is outdated, you need to update.
win64_22.214.171.12429.zip from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29473/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?product=81499
direct link: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29473/a08/win64_126.96.36.19929.zip
then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/
Since you have an old GPU which can randomly crash due to a driver bug you might also need to use Nightly 1392 until you upgrade your computer: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-nightly/releases/tag/nightly-1392
Enable Hardware Renderer in the Advanced tab in the graphics options in Citra.