I’ve been trying to play Alpha Sapphire on my laptop and I can load the game and get to the screen that asks which language you’d like, after that the screen goes black but I
still hear the game music and sound continue. I downloaded and can play Omega Ruby on my desktop but am just having this problem on my laptop.
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz, 1992 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1881
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Black Screen
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (29.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: