Game was running fine until a recent update made it so that when i attempt to run Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Citra just closes down.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i7-6700HQ
- GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 960M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1564
- Game: Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Screenshot is impossible because Citra instantly crashes.
citra_log.txt (7.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1564 HEAD-16913fe
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Accurate multiplication + deleting OpenGl folder solved the issue.