My citra freezes on Alpha Sapphire when on the loading screen
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1757
- Game: Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_logcopy.txt (2.3 MB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1757 HEAD-ac98458
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 511.79
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Disable all cheats, then restart Citra (important, otherwise they remain active). Now try your game again. If the issue remains, upload another log file.