Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When I try to load Alpha Sapphire citra just closes, it doesnt give an error or anything. When I launch it, there is no loading bar.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
- GPU: nvidia geforce RTX 2070
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1724
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (6.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: