Alpha sapphire Pokémon at 0 fps

Disable Accurate Multiplication in Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab.
Older GPUs like your GT 210 tend to not be able to handle this setting very well.

thanks for the help,it is working now

Just out of curiosity, why are you using that GPU with your CPU? Your CPU’s integrated Graphics card is superior in performance to your dedicated GPU by a lot.

oh well i didn’t know that till now

so,that means the cpu is better than gpu i have,so i can remove the gpu?i do know this is the wrong topic,but i wanna know the details

To give you a little background information (some of which may seem basic to you):
Your GPU is providing the frames that are pushed to your monitor. This is what allows you to ‘‘see’’ things. It also calculates the graphical parts of most programs (games, videos, ect.).

Your CPU does the main legwork of computer calculations, and whilst it’s good at a lot of things, it’s pretty bad at computing stuff like graphics and and the like. Hence why a GPU is needed.

Your specific CPU model, the Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8100 CPU @ 3.60GHz, also has access to a so called iGPU, which is short for Integrated GPU (meaning it is a GPU that is packed together or inside the CPU)
This used to be just for people without a dedicated GPU to still be able to get a picture on the monitor to use. Nowadays, they’ve gotten pretty good. To the point that these CPU + iGPU chips have better GPU performance than older dedicated GPUs like the one you’re currently using.

Not really too odd, considering:
Your CPU (Intel(R) Core™ i3-8100 CPU @ 3.60GHz): Released in 2017
Your GPU (NVIDIA GT 210): Released in 2009

Performance has come a long way since then.

As for how to remove the dedicated GPU, that goes a bit beyond Citra Support. What you can do without actually removing the dedicated GPU is manually tell programs to run on your iGPU instead:
Shut down your computer and take a look at the back of your computer. It should look something like this:

Your display (monitor) is currently connected to your dedicated GPU’s display connector, which means your PC will use your dedicated GPU for it’s graphical processing.
You should connect your monitor to your motherboard’s display connectors. That way, it will use your CPU’s, in this case, superior integrated GPU for your PC’s graphical processing.

Turn your PC on again after connecting your display to your motherboard. If it doesn’t show you an image, then your integrated GPU is likely disabled in your motherboard’s bios → which would mean you’d have to look up a tutorial on how to turn it on for your specific motherboard.
If it boots right away → great.
You should upload a Citra log file after using Citra for a bit on your iGPU so I can see what GPU driver version is installed for it. I would be able to provide you with the right drivers and instructions to update it to the latest version available for some extra performance.

Ofcourse, this is all optional. If you’d rather wish to have someone more tech savvy with you when doing something like this, or you just don’t want to go through the hassle, that’s completely fine. It’s up to you.

1 Like

Well thanks, that was very informative I will do this as soon as possible

i have the same problem when like deleting the save thingy, because it continuously says its coirrupted citra_log.txt (21.6 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1732 HEAD-5a7d801
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 5 3350G with Radeon Vega Graphics     | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer                             AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 11 Graphics
GPU Driver Version                            20.10.20 27.20.1020.1
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.

What do I do with that though? Do I update that in the log?

Okay so is this what I have to do?
citra_log.txt (811 Bytes)

i have the same problem when like deleting the save thingy, because it continuously says its coirrupted citra_log.txt (811 Bytes)

“same problem”? None of the previous messages were about save files or the like so I’m not sure what you’re referring to. Could you elaborate on your problem?

citra_log.txt (225.7 KB)
good afternoon i having same issue i tried to turn off the same options but the error still stand

Client Version                               Nightly 1762   HEAD-1382035
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor             | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                           456.71
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
  • You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.

citra_log.txt (15.6 KB)

Good evening I have tried all of the above but it still doesn’t work any help is appreciated.

Client Version                               Canary 1976   HEAD-3926531
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) m3-7Y30 CPU @ 1.00GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) HD Graphics 615
GPU Driver Version                           27.20.100.8682
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [ ]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

I have the same problem help
citra_log.txt (5.3 KB)

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File

citra_log.txt (15.4 KB)