Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
The game works really well until I try and access the HM/TM menu. All the other menu options are fine when I scroll through them, but the instant I touch the HM/TM menu, it freezes Citra and causes a crash. I saw that cheats can sometimes cause issues and have tried to use them before, but they didn’t work either for some reason, so I disabled/deleted them. I’m in the early game, so the issue was only noticed after I gained my first HM/TM and hadn’t tried that menu prior to trying to activate the cheats.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1728
- Game: Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: