Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I get 10fps on certain areas in the game with hardware shader on. Its pretty much always fullspeed with hardware shader off and i just get a little ministutter every 10 seconds. I hear in Discord i should get better performance with hardware shader.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: 3300x
- GPU: RX 580
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1623
- Game: A link between worlds
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (12.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1623 HEAD-a576eb6
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 3 3300X 4-Core Processor
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer Radeon RX 580 Series
GPU Driver Version 20.9.1 27.20.12029.1000
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.