Whenever I try to report compatibility with Fates, this issue also happens with any other game as well. I get a communication error and was wondering if there is a way to fix my issue. I’ve tried playing Citra on administration and didn’t work either.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD A10-7800 Radeon R7
- GPU: AMD Radeon R7 Graphics
- Citra Version: 1095
- Game: Fire Emblem: Fates Special Edition
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
I’m not sure if a log is needed but I put one down anyways.
citra_log.txt (5.3 KB)
Same issue here. I use citra 1095 too.
Canary 1040 (2018-11-08) I do not have that problem
Are you still experiencing this issue @BRS or @LoneFlo?
Are you using the same account name submitting the testcase as your current user accounts?
Just noticing I’m still experiencing the issue on Nightly 1097.
Same problem in 1118. Some stuff that might help:
- Previously on October the report button works, BUT the compatibility list won’t update at all despite waiting it for days. They even show a very old reports dated 4+ months back iirc (I tested it on October, so the lists were all showing 06/dd/2018).
- Now the list is updated, you can see they are populated by very recent reports. Though instead some of us get problem reporting one in the first place.
We have identified a bug in the code and are looking to fix it.
In the meantime, you can use this workaround:
- Update to the latest Citra version.
- In order to submit test cases, you must have the telemetry box checked in settings.
Does this workaround allow you to submit?