Analog Sensitivity on Metroid: Samus Returns

Issue:
I’m currently playing Metroid: Samus Returns and to this point I have found no problems at all, until now! I’m currently in and area of the game in which I must shoot a missile at a VERY specific angle through a really small gap, but the thing is, as far as I know, there’s no way to adjust the analog sensitivity on the controller configuration (I’m using a Xbox One controller) so that it could work more like a proper 3DS circle pad, instead of having only the 8-direction that we currently have right now. Has anyone found this same problem and found a way to work around it? Thanks everyone!

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel Core2Duo E7400 2.8GHz
  • GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6670
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary HEAD-db43205 (the most recent at the moment)
  • Game: Metroid: Samus Returns

Set your analog stick using the “Set Analog Stick” option.

2 Likes

Oh wow, thanks! That actually worked! My analog stick was already set with this option, but now I’ve set it again and now the analog is moving in a full circle! I guess I did something wrong when trying to configure it before. Thank you very much, @bio3c!

1 Like

what kind of gamepad you using bro ? mine is a ps3 controller

I’m using a Xbox One controller, but I already fixed the issue, I hadn’t set up the analog sticks properly before, but now everything’s ok!

1 Like

THX. Works for me at the same place.

Can you using ps4 set analog set

You’d need a program like ds4 or launch citra through steam (to get their controller drivers), but yes. You can set the analog sticks just fine after that.