Android Citra closing bug

Issue:
When I want to launch my game (tap on install CIA button in citra) i have a screen freeze and just after a black screen and the game close.

System Information

• Operating System: Android 12 (Color OS)
  • CPU : Qualcomm SM6115 (octo heart)
  • RAM : 6GB (+5GB possible)
  • Citra Version : bed6a4f12
  • Game: Inazuma eleven galaxy (Japan version)
  • Screenshot of Issue : black screen so I can’t really take screenshot

citra_log.txt (910 Bytes)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

The log file is incomplete. Please follow these steps carefully:

1. Restart the Citra app if it’s already running.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem.
  3. Shut down the Citra app (do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log file of important information!).
  4. Navigate to Internal Storage/citra-emu/log and upload the citra_log.txt file in this chat.

citra_log.txt (1.3 KB)

[   8.017264] Service.FS <Error> core/file_sys/ticket.cpp:GetTitleKey:50: CommonKey 0 missing
[   8.043833] Service.FS <Error> core/file_sys/ticket.cpp:GetTitleKey:50: CommonKey 0 missing

^ Your ROM is encrypted. You’ll need to redump your game. Please refer to our game dumping guides:

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles

Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.

Ty but Gm9 ? What is that ?

Godmode9. It’s the dumping homebrew. Which you need to dump your games. The guides explain this, and you should already be familiar with it if you’ve dumped your game before (which you should’ve if you obtained your ROMs legally).

Yeah :+1: it’s just the game is not allowed in Europe so my friends give a rom honestly idk if it’s illegal or not (the game is not obtainable in Europe for DMCA problem with a PC entreprise named Galaxy like the game)

This is false. And a hacked 3DS, even from a different region, has no issues dumping a game that has a different region. Homebrew can also unlock regions in the first place. You can just import the game from Japan, the only downside is that it costs a bit more.

That’s called piracy. So yes, that is illegal. As such, I cannot provide support to you anymore. Please buy the game and then dump it legally. Make a photo of your 3DS in GM9 whilst selecting your game for dumping as proof. After you’ve sent us those photos, we can provide support to you once more.

Okay ty for all information and sorry for that’s i don’t know that illegal and I don’t know a hacked 3ds can unlock different regions.

1 Like