Android Citra not all functions of touch screen working

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
So I’m loving the new android Citra now that I’ve figured out how it all works. I’m just having issues with some aspects of the touch screen part. I’m playing Pokemon Ultra Sun and I can click on things on the touch screen, but for some reason can’t interact with Pokemon in Pokemon refresh. Other than to feed them beans. It won’t allow me to scratch them or refresh their status effects. The hand shows up but doesn’t interact with them.

System Information

• Operating System: android version 10
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game: Pokemon ultra sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Not sure how to do this considering it is on the android version of Citra.

Hi, I just figured out some kind of workaround for this. If you change the game resolution on citra graphics menu while in the pokémon refresh screen, you’ll be able to pet and use medicine, the problem is that you gotta change it everytime you go out of that screen, even when switching pokémon to pet. I still have no idea why this is happening.

1 Like

Wow. thank you so much! That is weird that you have to do that, but even with having to do it every time you open the screen or change Pokemon is worth doing just to be able to use it.

1 Like