Animal Crossing - Language Problem and Profile

So, I’ve been playing animal crossing for a while and my gf just joined me in. She doesn’t know english so i tried swapping it to Portuguese.

It seems that it made no difference.

And to add, I’ve been trying to set shortcuts for the game.

I already added yuzu.exe “ROM\PATH.xci” but i was unable to directly do a:

• Fullscreen from Command
  • Change Profile from Command
  • Change language from Command

Is there anyway to deal this? or any config that i can edit through a batch script?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

After some Research I was able to find the official page that it does not have translated to portuguese. shame.

But i was able to give the command to change the profile and run the game automatically:

powershell -Command “(gc ‘C:\Users\filip\AppData\Roaming\yuzu\config\qt-config.ini’) -replace ‘current_user=1’, ‘current_user=0’ | Out-File -encoding ASCII ‘C:\Users\filip\AppData\Roaming\yuzu\config\qt-config.ini’”
“C:\Yuzu\yuzu.exe” “C:\Switch FAST\Animal Crossing New Horizons [World] [En,Ja,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl,Pt,Ru] [01006F8002326000].xci” -f

What it does:

• Calls a powershell script to read the config file, and look for the current_user parameter. I only have two accounts, so i can check if is 0 or 1 and change it. I have another batch that changes to the other account
  • Calls the yuzu executable with the rom as parameter.

I’ve created a desktop shortcut and added a icon for a pretty shape(y)