Animal Crossing makes Citra Instant Exit, literally. no error popping up. Just straight up exit. The picture shows the game is loading then immediately exit after a few seconds.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i7-7500U @ 2.70GHz
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 930MX 2GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra 1452
- Game: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (18.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1452 HEAD-475b0fb
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce 930MX/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 441.66
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Try turn off
Disk Shader Cache in the graphics options in Citra. It causes issues for some users with some games at the moment.
it worked! thank you so much!!