Animal Crossing New Horizons No Video, but have audio

A couple of days ago my early access updated and since then I haven’t had any video for Animal Crossing New Horizons. This is running in OpenGL, when I run in Vulcan I get video but it crashes on the loading screen.yuzu_log.txt (1.2 MB)

Ryzen 7 2700
Nvidia RTX 2080 super
16GB Ram

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 740 HEAD-c3ebbbed1
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core Processor           | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            451.67
Use Async GPU                                 [ ]
BCAT Backend                                  boxcat
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Async GPU emulation is recommended as it can improve the performance of many games.
  • You have Boxcat (BCAT) enabled. Some games might not work when this is enabled. Please disable and try again if you are experiencing issues with games.

I did what the bot said and it is now up and running I had Async on in Yuzu but for some reason in the game preferences it was turned off.

Interesting, something to investigate.
Remove the boot crash mod, it’s no longer needed.

I have had the same problem but it happens to all my games is the problem solved with the same solution because i have tried it and ran my game “super mario maker 2” and it didnt work i still couldnt see anything.
Please visit my question to answer.