Animal Crossing New Horizons stuck at loading

My pc specs:
I5-8600 3.1 GHz
16GB RAM 2x8 2666MHz
Msi Nvidia RTX 2060 Ventus 6G OC DDR6

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Can you provide a log file after it gets stuck?

yuzu_log.txt (3.4 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

you need to run the game, let it get stuck at launching and then close yuzu and post the log. If you open yuzu again before posting the log then the log gets purged.

Sidenote - if you are trying to use ACNH 1.3.0 update then be advised that it does not work in mainline builds as of yet. Only up until 1.2.1 is supported.

yuzu_log.txt (3.4 KB)
See if this log is ok.
I’m using the update 1.3.0 but I have yuzu EA

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

no, another log without game launch.

Your pagefile is small however. Change it to 16GB and try again.

yuzu_log.txt (3.4 KB)
What do you mean my pagefile is small and how can I change it to 16gb?

Any news about acnh?

Here: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/increase-page-file-size-virtual-memory-windows
Try increasing it to some 20000mb, reboot and try again.

I increased it to 20000mb, but nothing has changed

Can you post me a new log?

yuzu_log.txt (3.4 KB) Is this one ok?

Run the game, let it fail, close yuzu if it doesn’t on its own, post the log file. Don’t open yuzu again before sending the log file.

yuzu_log.txt (3.4 KB)